Monday, October 6, 2008

Kick-off for Week 1

It was so good to see all the smiling faces at breakfast this morning. You are ready for Week 1. The 23 Things are on the Classroom Learning 2.0 site. It includes hotlinks to the other places you need to go to. Either use the link on Edline or bookmark the page yourself.

FYI, here are the members of our cohort:

Your virtual cheerleaders: Bonnie and Nancy T.
The other cohorts: Erica, Kim, Cindy, Kristina, Susan, Linda, Jeanie, Mary Anne, Gayle, Barbara, Anne, Charlie, Mark, both Elizabeths, Donna, Matt, the other Nancy, Chuck and Melissa.

Rah! Rah! Off you go on your 2.0 Adventure!

2 comments:

faulknerd said...

Look at me Nancy. I am commenting. Isn't this fun. I should be grading papers, but I am surfing the web like a teenager.

Note to self: stop wasting time.

Bonnie Townsend said...

Look at me Nancy. I am commenting on Chuck's comment. Boy, I should get me a life.