Thursday, December 18, 2008

Week 9

I have to admit that I am not one to browse YouTube on my own, but I love it when my e-friends send me links. I do receive e-mail updates from SchoolTube and TeacherTube, and I recommend both of these to you all.

I have been downloading podcasts for several years now. Most of them are work related. I even participated in a webinar on how to make a podcast. One day I'm actually going to use that info. Meanwhile if you would like to borrow it, I have a hard copy. Natasha used it last year.

This has been a really good experience for me, especially being the virtual cheerleader. I've done some things that I had been putting off and put off some things I should have done. I loved reading everyone's blog, and I apologize for not commenting more. You all put me to shame with all you have learned to do. Can't wait for the next group!

No comments: